- HALC accepts only digital manuscripts.
- The speakers are required to submit their proposals through registration
- Files must be in .doc or .docx.
Please See style guide below.
- Paper Size must be A4 format (21 x 29.7 cm).
- Margins must be 1 inch (about 2.54 cm ).
- References, graphics, tables all count toward total pages count.
- Font Face must be Times New Roman.
- Font Size must be 11 point (except paper Title is 14 pt) in 1.5 line space, and justified.
- Paper title should be all in capital letters, and centered.
- A blank line should be left after the title. After the title, names of authors, affiliations and e-mails should be provided.
- Full papers should include an abstract with a maximum of 300 words.
- Paper(s) should include keywords. Three to five words regarding the essential elements of the paper content should be listed.
- Tables and figures should be centered and not exceed the given page margins. The font size of tables and figures can be reduced to 8 pt.
- Table titles should be on top of the table and all words should be bold, centered, and first letters capitalized (all words should start with capital letters).
- Figures titles should be bold, centered, first letters capitalized and located at the bottom of the figures.
- One blank line should be allowed between the components of the paper (i.e. introduction, methods and procedures, results, conclusion, references etc.).
- One blank line should be allowed between the paragraphs.
- Main headings should be centered, bold and all letters capitalized. The second level of headings should be left justified, bold and first letters capitalized. The third level should be left justified, italicized, bold and first letters capitalized.
- References and citations within the text should be prepared in the APA format.
- All abstract must be submitted in English and language of your oral presentation
- Our conference has a virtual presentation option that allows you to participate without being present.
- Prepare your conference submission as a regular (full-text, not an abstract) paper.
- You must submit your voice presentation in a (.ppt) format not exceeding 15 minutes
Deadline for Abstract
August 20, 2017
September 6, 2017
Full paper submission
October 30, 2017
All abstracts must be submitted in Eng